The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Shave Soap - Open for business

Dang! My tracking info still says pre-shipment. I don't think it's updating properly.
Your order is set for delivery TODAY. I had to create a new shipping label for reasons that will become evident once you get the package, so you may be seeing an old tracking label number.

Looks like a few orders are out for delivery today with others due out tomorrow and Saturday. We have an APO order out that will take as long as APO takes.

[QUOTE username= CBLSoap.com userid=5939617 postid=1305357856] Your order is set for delivery TODAY.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I have a feeling I'll be making a couple of videos tonight!

[QUOTE username= CBLSoap.com userid=5939617 postid=1305357856]I had to create a new shipping label for reasons that will become evident once you get the package.[/QUOTE]

Wow cool presentation!
Thanks, its a work in progress. I am now set up to include side labels on all tubs and will soon have a new logo press. The current press was printed by my sons 3d printer, a very cool design but the lettering is too sharp and too small. It's a little more work but the process is manageable, my youngest daughter likes to help scoop and press ...so if you get one that is a bit wonky giver her a break!

Look for my video in the what’s new thread.....

And thanks Chris for the Carnation!

Lookie what came in the mail today. It smells amazing out of the tub, and I can't wait to give it the field test.

When ordering the cadre soap is it possible to purchase the side labels to put on the Oatmeal Stout and Ghost Lime tubs I have?

[QUOTE username= CBLSoap.com userid=5939617 postid=1305358911]
Thanks, its a work in progress. I am now set up to include side labels on all tubs and will soon have a new logo press. The current press was printed by my sons 3d printer, a very cool design but the lettering is too sharp and too small. It's a little more work but the process is manageable, my youngest daughter likes to help scoop and press ...so if you get one that is a bit wonky giver her a break![/QUOTE]
Had not kept up here and in getting caught up saw this. My pic was to show you had a press not to complain about wonkiness. Please express to your daughter I personally appreciate her personal touch. ?

When ordering the cadre soap is it possible to purchase the side labels to put on the Oatmeal Stout and Ghost Lime tubs I have?
I will send some along. Anyone who isn’t purchasing another tub right away will also get side labels in the mail.

I will send some along. Anyone who isn’t purchasing another tub right away will also get side labels in the mail.
Awesome Chris and many thanks but you can hold mine til next order. Don't want you forking out shipping. As long aa I can get them I'm in no hurry.

My CBL order came in the mail today. I appreciate the samples Chris, they smell amazing! Especially the BRO. man is this a nice scent, immediatley became a favorite rose along with Ellegant Rose- English Rose.

Used it for todays shave and performance is impressive. Very good stuff and can see it making it to the top shelf of my den. Will be placing another order in the future now that i know the formula is solid. the Carnation sounds interesting and look forward to see what else you come up with.

My CBL order came in the mail today. I appreciate the samples Chris, they smell amazing! Especially the BRO. man is this a nice scent, immediatley became a favorite rose along with Ellegant Rose- English Rose.

Used it for todays shave and performance is impressive. Very good stuff and can see it making it to the top shelf of my den. Will be placing another order in the future now that i know the formula is solid. the Carnation sounds interesting and look forward to see what else you come up with.
I happy you liked it. The carnation is pretty nice, I’d like it to be more spicy but I’d say it’s a solid match for real carnation. I’ll be releasing a gardenia scent very soon if you are looking for more florals. I’ll try to keep everyone updated so you’ll know what’s coming.

Very nice! Good to see you are officially open for business. ?
No scent sampler?
A few scents sound intriguing...
Thanks!

I like the 2oz soap size you recently released. This is a much more practical way to try a variety of scents, and is the perfect compromise between a sample and full tub.

Back