The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Board Games

Axis & Allies can be played online (2-5 players) using a computer version called Triple-A. No built-in chat though, so zoom (40 min limit is way too short, I think) or a multi-person app would be needed to use for chit-chat.
If 1 person gets a $15 a month account you can hold a 24 hour meeting with up to 100 people. Or with the free account, just log off and back on for another 40 minutes (y)

My sisters have a 4-ways video chat on their phone (I think on Whatsapp) , which I prefer over using the PC. Better camera and then I can play using the PC as the dice-roller and game controller.

For our Zoom game night I figured we could play Yahtzee, since most people have dice. There are also a lot of games that can be played online. I found an website that generates Boggle boards that would work with the screen share feature of Zoom.

For our Zoom game night I figured we could play Yahtzee, since most people have dice. There are also a lot of games that can be played online. I found an website that generates Boggle boards that would work with the screen share feature of Zoom.
Good ideas Aaron (y)

Thread revival

Buy this it teaches your 9 year old to be ruthless20230219_142117.jpg

Last edited:
The missus bought Wingspan this weekend finally, after ogling it for a while. Played it the first time today…pretty good!

The missus bought Wingspan this weekend finally, after ogling it for a while. Played it the first time today…pretty good!
Wingspan? Going to need more info on that one, aside from “pretty good”.

Wingspan? Going to need more info on that one, aside from “pretty good”.
Great artwork showcasing a huge variety of birds around the world. I guess it could be described as a resource generating game? There are common goals and some bonus individual goals that get you points. The birds have costs associated for certain benefits they bring. Most points at the end wins.

Back