The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Blackland Vector....WOW!!!

Sent an email saying I know they're probably behind from the sale but could I get an eta. I'll let you know when I hear back

Feather Pro eh? That's a manly combo. Should put some hair on your chest. Which of course just gives you more to shave.

Feather Pro Super!!!
giphy.gif

I did post an inquiry on another forum where they have a merchants thread for Blackland Razors. Hour later I had a shipping label. Boss Dave (Not you @NurseDave 😂 ) got his today I see.

I was avoiding this thread for fear of the emotions that are welling up as I type this. Great review John! I am going to resist purchasing until after I try though!

I was avoiding this thread for fear of the emotions that are welling up as I type this. Great review John! I am going to resist purchasing until after I try though!
Now that the sale is done, this is a wise move Don. I think you'll like LOVE it but only you will know and there's no hurry if your going to get to try it first. ;)

Now that the sale is done, this is a wise move Don. I think you'll like LOVE it but only you will know and there's no hurry if your going to get to try it first. ;)

Sale? I missed a sale? I really need to start paying attention around here! 🙃

Back