The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Blackland Vector....WOW!!!

Got an email from Shane saying all razors are stored complete and the ring markings are inevitable but he is sending out an un-assembled base plate tomorrow with a return shipping label. GREAT customer service !

That’s the way it’s done. Great to see that Shane is going to take care of that for you. Like I’ve said before, the man just stands behind his products and will go the extra mile to make it right. (y)

That is...in my opinion...going above and beyond. In the scheme of things he could have just said tough luck...but decided to side with the customer service! If I decide I want a Vector...I will make sure I buy direct. Thanks for the update @Dave in KY

This could start a whole new trend though. New cars being sent out with a scratch already on them so75you're not paranoid about getting the first one yourself!

Still a bit weird that it would come with that much marking; the Game Changer (and most other razors) came assembled and have zero mechanical wear upon arrival.

Superb that he’s making it right though!

Funny, I took to it like a duck to water compared to Rx, General or ATT SE1. Different yes, but in a good way at least for me. Nice video Chad !!

Well post 7 hours I must ask... will I even need to shave tomorrow? That is where this razor has won so far.
I agree, there is much less growth in the morning after a Vector shave.

Anyone who is on the fence about the Vector I recommend that you at least watch the first 5 minutes of my video today.

I swapped out the blade for a feather Pro and traded the handle for a bulldog. I was hoping that the heavier handle would add longtivity to the shave. Well that didn't happen. I'm getting stubble starting at 10 hours. At this point I'm going to go back to the original handle.

I read this, went to the website, saw the price, then the picture of the screw-on parts. I hate razors that come in pieces! If the price didn't scare me away, all those pieces would have. I prefer simplicity. Not giving up on my G5 - never had better shaves. Enjoy your tour, Cadre!

I read this, went to the website, saw the price, then the picture of the screw-on parts. I hate razors that come in pieces! If the price didn't scare me away, all those pieces would have. I prefer simplicity. Not giving up on my G5 - never had better shaves. Enjoy your tour, Cadre!
Get off my lawn!

Back