The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Birthday Shaves of the Day

giphy.gif

22 December, 2021

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Wanted a special shave for my birthday and I waited WEEKS so that the first uses of both the soap and brush would be on this day. They were worth the wait!! Luxurious scent and lather from the Dragonsbeard soap and the brush (my first from Wild West Brushworks with a badger knot) is gorgeous! Three passes and I finished with the matching Skin Food Splash and EdP. Wonderful birthday shave!

Hope you have a great day. :)

ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Dragonsbeard" Shave Soap / Wild West Brushworks "Rose Noir" Badger / Rockwell 6S (plate 4) / Wizamet Super Iridium
Alum / ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Dragonsbeard" Skin Food Splash / ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Dragonsbeard" EdP

IMG-7971.jpg

22 December, 2021

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Wanted a special shave for my birthday and I waited WEEKS so that the first uses of both the soap and brush would be on this day. They were worth the wait!! Luxurious scent and lather from the Dragonsbeard soap and the brush (my first from Wild West Brushworks with a badger knot) is gorgeous! Three passes and I finished with the matching Skin Food Splash and EdP. Wonderful birthday shave!

Hope you have a great day. :)

ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Dragonsbeard" Shave Soap / Wild West Brushworks "Rose Noir" Badger / Rockwell 6S (plate 4) / Wizamet Super Iridium
Alum / ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Dragonsbeard" Skin Food Splash / ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Dragonsbeard" EdP

View attachment 70889
Happy birthday Mark! Great set to “mark” the occasion! See what I did there 😜👍

December 24, 2021
CG Level 2
Feather
Alpha 400
RR The Dead Sea
Shave Soap & Aftershave

I decided to sleep in this morning. I needed the rest and after all it is my birthday. A wonderful shave rounded out the morning. My youngest daughter, Maya and I went to the park with her dog Cody and Greyson. We had a blast with the pups. Plus I just enjoy spending time with Maya.

S.O.T.D - Noble Otter - Rawr 💈🪒

• Razor - CG - Lvl1 - SS
  • Brush - WW -25mm Timberwolf
  • Blade - Polsilver
  • PostShave - Thayer’s Original
  • PreShave Oil - AOS - ( Unscented )
  • Aftershave - Nobble Otter - Rawr
  • Aftershave Balm - Zingary Man (Unscented)
  • Shaving Bowl - CC

Kind Regards

Alan H

Attachments

• AE82A5A0-8ADE-48E7-BF7E-A6E04A1CFEEA.jpeg
    AE82A5A0-8ADE-48E7-BF7E-A6E04A1CFEEA.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
  • E1341C8A-D4CE-48AE-93FB-C0E06E9B25BD.jpeg
    E1341C8A-D4CE-48AE-93FB-C0E06E9B25BD.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2
  • E03F6F7A-821A-40FF-83D2-860C31B8033A.jpeg
    E03F6F7A-821A-40FF-83D2-860C31B8033A.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 9B0B0F6B-8D34-416F-B5A4-7F938E4D227A.jpeg
    9B0B0F6B-8D34-416F-B5A4-7F938E4D227A.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2
S.O.T.D - Noble Otter - Rawr 💈🪒

• Razor - CG - Lvl1 - SS
  • Brush - WW -25mm Timberwolf
  • Blade - Polsilver
  • PostShave - Thayer’s Original
  • PreShave Oil - AOS - ( Unscented )
  • Aftershave - Nobble Otter - Rawr
  • Aftershave Balm - Zingary Man (Unscented)
  • Shaving Bowl - CC

Kind Regards

Alan H
Happy birthday Alan! Hope it was a good day for you!

Back