The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo sign up

Are the blank spaces just that and all you need to get are your actual numbers?

Yes, yes. I did follow the instructions and watch the video. It just lets you know where the numbers are. There was no dabbing of bingo dots with calls to inform how the game goes. I got it now. I should be able to lose handily!

Yes, yes. I did follow the instructions and watch the video. It just lets you know where the numbers are. There was no dabbing of bingo dots with calls to inform how the game goes. I got it now. I should be able to lose handily!

Of course all my calls will be very straight forward.

A full house (a winning card) looks like this:

You have 6 cards that you are playing at the same time. So you have 6 chances to win.

Man, I'm a generous man!!!

A few people have asked how to play. A few links to the rules have been post but here is a quick run down:

Here is a playing card (you have a page with 6 game cards to keep track of but it gives you 6 chances to win) A card consists of 3 rows and 9 columns. The blank spaces are free spaces.

I will Call 3 numbers a day. Just mark the numbers you have:

I call 8, 35, 17 and you mark the 8 and 35 on your card (mark all the numbers you have on all 6 cards you have)

Play continues on the next day:

I call 1, 60, 77 and you mark the the ones on your card. In this case the 77.

Play continues on the next day and the next. Over the course of a few days 18,25,33,34,46,58,59,64,63,73,88,and 82 are called. This card in now full. This is called a full house and you post "TSC BINGO" and you win.

Remember you are keeping track of 6 cards. You have 6 chances to win (Yes I am the kind). In the above game another player who didn't win his page looks like this:

OK, so I'll give it a go with the Primate Caller for my 1st ever Bingo

Updating

0. Monkey ( CALLER )
1. GearNoir
2. Spider
3. dangerousdon
4. DocHoliday0831
5. Clyde72
6. Dagwoodz
7. NurseDave
8. Badger Babe
9.Brobill
10. cvargo
11. dmshaver
12.Dave in KY

Got my Card but the monkey is already up to his shenanigans as he listed me as Dave in NY.....moved me hundreds of miles from home in one strike of the keyboard.

Got my Card but the monkey is already up to his shenanigans as he listed me as Dave in NY.....moved me hundreds of miles from home in one strike of the keyboard.
Just because The Monkey has opposable thumbs, doesn't mean he can type....

Back