The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo sign up

Well you where away and someone left the key out to the cage. I had no choice but to let the monkey out.

I had no choice but to let the monkey out.

There’s always a choice. What about me? I have a genuine Bingo table..... what does the Monkey have aside from a sadistic mind????

I feel responsible for all of this. And I am extremely excited!

We'll see how much you like it at the next shareholder's meeting, LOL. Or when John scrambles your brain with his evil demonic Bingo ways, HEHE

I have no intention of participating, someone has to retain their sanity or the world might collapse.

Am I the only one that wants to see the monkey change his avatar to that "refined" monkey photo?

I have no intention of participating, someone has to retain their sanity or the world might collapse.

Am I the only one that wants to see the monkey change his avatar to that "refined" monkey photo?

Yes please!

Just a reminder that the game starts next week. Plenty of time to sign up if you haven't already.

And plenty of time for some last minute Bingo prep

I guess I should officially sign up to enter the asylum.

0. Monkey ( CALLER )
1. GearNoir
2. Spider
3. dangerousdon
4. DocHoliday0831
5. Clyde72
6. Dagwoodz
7. NurseDave
8. Badger Babe
9.Brobill
10. cvargo

Back