The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #64 - Super September Bingo!

Well here is another one just because. More tomorrow
It's a little naughty

69.jpg

giphy.gif

Good Morning Players!
HERE WE GO!

It is Barber errand Day so, here are your calls for the day
one may be a double call, the Joker can be funny that way

28.jpg

44.PNG

52.PNG

Maybe some more this evening...... Maybe​

I've only had to mark my call twice. In terms of my progress to winning, there really is no difference between this game and Chad's at this point.

I've only had to mark my call twice. In terms of my progress to winning, there really is no difference between this game and Chad's at this point.
Now that is below the belt and so, so hurtful.. Comparing my game to Chingos! mine being the easiest ever, and Chingo's being the worst in the entire Multiverse. That is like comparing a Chocolate Chip Cookie to a Banana flavored Oreo

....you may not win😘

I've already taken claim of easiest game ever! How do I know it to be true.... because you own... only way that's possible is if it was the easiest game ever!

Wait a second are these real?
1. my win was based on recaps, sorry, not easy just lazy... get it right.

2. yes, but not for Chingos

1/3 for todays.. And its in a good spot !! I think our caller is doing very well ( so far) !!

I fear I may have hurt "Chingos" feelings but he's the one who brought AI and football rulebook anomalies into the last game. It's like he thought, 'hmmm what can I do to never have to look up gardening references again?' (When is a potato not a potato?)

* when it's spelled wrong.

Back