The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #64 - Super September Bingo!

Just thought I'd point out, You and Chingo are just dismal at these calls, how are we supposed to tell the calls when they're so cryptic? 😉🙃

The letters are obvious and the numbers are placed where the should be in a normal Bingo game

…. Nice Try mohawked fuzzy arachnid

Good Sunday Morning Super Heros!.... and Chingo

Here is a call.... Not sure how many I will post today, but at least 3.... so the Constable wont get too mad...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

8.PNG

In the 2011 Movie Green Lantern, Ryan Reynolds ( Hal Jordan ) would go on record saying it was the worst written, overly CGI'd, and his worst acting, and that he hated it. Long term freind Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), and Josh Brolin ( Cable ) have both made fun of this movie, and Reynolds even had Deadpool Shoot him in the head, when going back in time in Deadpool 2...... Most fans liked it, the box office did not. Here is the rub..... Without the comic book, don't you really want to find out what happened after Sinestro ( Mark Strong ) after he donned the yellow ring????

Oh... Here is another call

34.PNG

Don’t forget his call in the coffee thread
Nope, read the rules Bougie

4. Calls will all be posted in THIS thread. with all calls obvious, no math, no puzzles, no binary, No equations, maybe a twist here and there, and maybe a Magic Eye or Three and and Super Heros from the Marvel and DC Universe

So did this game start yesterday or today ?? I am confused. I see some saying something about yesterday but I thought it started today..

Back