The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #63 - Traditional Bingo

OK, here are my two submissions since we’re playing Sasquatch bingo. It’s like we’re in the jungle.

Or if you’re just happy about playing this bingo

Oh sorry, I meant to tell you. I got bored waiting and started filling in my card. I hope that's okay.

Well all with the TSC outages I think it is important to push the start date back to the 21st to give people the opportunity to see this thread and hopefully join up! Let's see if we can get 10 players. This is going to be an easy game with all posts in this thread. And I will be making a lot of calls throughout each day. This game will not take long to complete. Sign up now!

CALLER: CVargo

1. BarberDave
2. Emg06
3. NurseDave
4. Jaro1069
5. Heysi
6. Spider
7. Avocado Queen

Well all with the TSC outages I think it is important to push the start date back to the 21st to give people the opportunity to see this thread and hopefully join up! Let's see if we can get 10 players. This is going to be an easy game with all posts in this thread. And I will be making a lot of calls throughout each day. This game will not take long to complete. Sign up now!

CALLER: CVargo

1. BarberDave
2. Emg06
3. NurseDave
4. Jaro1069
5. Heysi
6. Spider
7. Avocado Queen
Winning cards incoming

A bakery made 28 muffins for a special event. By the end of the day, they sold 8 muffins in the morning and 10 muffins in the afternoon. If the bakery started with some muffins and had 5 muffins left at the end of the day, how many muffins did they start with?

"the answer is your bingo call"

Last edited:
Show of hands....who thinks Chad should not be the caller ever again??

Such hostility when I promised every call would be in this thread. I could've made it significantly harder
Why can I not send you a message ?? It lets me click on you and even type a message but there is No send button !!

Back