The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #63 - Traditional Bingo

@Cvargo

So a reiteration of an earlier request:

The NFL rule book is entirely online and easy to search. I haven’t found an equivalent version of the NFHS rule book. Does one exist that we could see?

@Cvargo

So a reiteration of an earlier request:

The NFL rule book is entirely online and easy to search. I haven’t found an equivalent version of the NFHS rule book. Does one exist that we could see?
No need to purchase it. And all of my football questions while they reference the NFHS rule book being needed, There are plenty of trusted sources that are free that will provide you the answer needed. Any search would only require NFHS. You would not be required to read the rule book for example to find that player number 50-79 while technically allowed to line up anywhere on the field they can never receive a forward pass. Also there is no reporting a player as eligible in the NFHS.

We have almost called nearly half of the allowed calls. Someone must be getting close to winning this thing. Who is it?

Shaquille O'Neal and Charles Barkley have this in common.

The answer is your bingo call

Back