The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #6 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: dkeester

This lack of calls is a pain in dkeester!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Looks like I arrived in the middle of a game.....well, that doesn't keep me from cheating.

I'm 1 number away....and I don't even have a card.

Seriously thou, look forward to the next game.

Oh, and @dangerousdon, I'll let a few of the others win. From time to time. Occasionally. Maybe.

Well...making a little progress...I guess...
4/12, 3/12, 5/12, 4/12

I can win this thing in seven days!

Looks like I arrived in the middle of a game.....well, that doesn't keep me from cheating.

I'm 1 number away....and I don't even have a card.

Seriously thou, look forward to the next game.

Oh, and @dangerousdon, I'll let a few of the others win. From time to time. Occasionally. Maybe.

Do you want to play? I have extra cards.

Hoping not to end up on any watch lists from the searching I’m doing on these pics... lol

I don't know why, but I'm having a really hard time finding that last one. I thought I had it, but the letter didn't match what I found.

I don't know why, but I'm having a really hard time finding that last one. I thought I had it, but the letter didn't match what I found.

To be honest...I did an image search and I am not sure it's an actual firearm. Maybe an individual's prototype or dream drawing. I could be wrong though.

To be honest...I did an image search and I am not sure it's an actual firearm. Maybe an individual's prototype or dream drawing. I could be wrong though.
I tried the image search, and it returned two other HK guns, but not that one.

It is a mock-up based off of the H&K G36 rifle that I found on Flickr.

That's what I was thinking...... however 36 is under the "N"

I just found the exact pic and the official call.

1,1,1 for 5,4,3,1

Back