The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #6 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: dkeester

Are the numbers posted? I can win this thing in 8 days!

I purposely avoid these bingo games...I don’t have the constitution for it. See? My eye is twitching just thinking about it.
I have a feeling this ones gonna be painful.

I purposely avoid these bingo games...I don’t have the constitution for it. See? My eye is twitching just thinking about it.

Chris is the consummate professional, he is a purveyor of fine goods but does not partake.

Its OK Chris, you deserve to treat yourself to one of your own soaps! ?

You should join in. The pain will make you stronger. I am hoping to make it a good challenge for everyone.

If I do my job right they will beg to have The Monkey back in the caller seat.

Okay Bingo fans, get your cards ready!

We are live and the calls have dropped.

Today's calls might be a challenge for you, so I have also dropped a hint.

3 calls, 4 cards..... and only 1 hit! This is going to be a loooooong BLACKOUT game...... seriously, who agreed to let him call a blackout???

Found all 3 calls. 1 hit on 2 cards, 2 hits on one. Good thing this game can only last a maximum of 25 days.

3 calls, 4 cards..... and only 1 hit! This is going to be a loooooong BLACKOUT game...... seriously, who agreed to let him call a blackout???
If you want, I will happily increase the call count to 6 per day. I reserve the right to hide the second three in a different manner than the first three.

I only got 2 hits, then realized I didn't have the correct numbers, corrected my errors and then still only got 2 hits.

Back