The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #6 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: dkeester

Well, I've found a work around. Found one, but it's very slow. There are some broken links as well.

I was able to hobble through and get three of them. But I can't refind them, almost if they are turning into broken links

Well all blocked for me at work. So I will play at home this evening.

Sweet jeez. I hobbled through that thing twice and found 5 of them. I think I'm going blind.

I may have to wait for a recap this doesnt work at work and my pc at home is old enough that Moses used it to assist calling the plagues

Three so far! Assuming none of the calls are broken ones since Dave has found 5.

I went through it 3 times. Only found 5. Dave and I compared notes and we both found the same ones.

Lots of broken links though......

Well, damn...

My evil plan is foiled by broken links, which is odd because they all worked for me before inserting them into the post.

The insert link functionality for the forum is a little painful to use like I did (and apparently error prone when used this way).

I will post a recap of this week over the weekend.

Since today's attempt at cleverness failed horribly here are today's calls.
G47
G54
N44
O63
N42
N31

Well heck, that last one didn’t help me anyway....

1,1,2,0,0,0.......... 15,14,13,13

Since today's attempt at cleverness failed horribly here are today's calls.
G47
G54
N44
O63
N42
N31

I’m not saying anyone would have been happy anyway, but it sure would have thrown a loop if you said “Oh it’s there!” And just fixed it. Lol! ?

15, 16, 16, 14...

And I have a traditional Bingo on everyone one of my cards! I should get a prize or something!

Back