The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #58: Big Game #58 Bingo

Great game @heysi

It couldn’t have been easy to watch the game and make the calls. Thanks for taking a chance on a strange concept.
I blame you for the current state of my hairline....yeahhh...that's the ticket.

It was a good concept...but a rushed execution....not your fault at all. Thanks. Next time I'll check in with you earlier for ideas.

Y

It was a good concept...but a rushed execution....not your fault at all. Thanks. Next time I'll check in with you earlier for ideas.
You did really good.. Sorry I gave you such a hard time.... I should have picked on you less.... I'll reign it in next time.. I hope we can still be friends....

Haha need to blame someone I guess!

It was a good concept...but a rushed execution
No I think you did it well, my one (public) critique would be that some of the calls take someone out of the game early and unless something extraordinary happens (like an OT game) they won’t be invested in playing along for the duration.

I would replace those heads/tails; first play run/pass; etc calls with stuff like “Mahomes passes for 200+ yards” where as the game is going on there is some stat that you need to track to get your call. That might keep people more invested as the game gets to its later stages.

My other public comment is that you probably need to get some other players, but we make do around here.

Thanks again for taking the heat and trying out my strange concept game. It made most of last night a fun watch party with you guys.

Next time I'll check in with you earlier for ideas.
Next time consult me, and I'll point out all the pitfalls before you start the game! LOL

Seriously though, good game. Interesting take on the game. GREAT BANTER!! And you're a good sport for putting up with us.

Next time consult me, and I'll point out all the pitfalls before you start the game! LOL

Seriously though, good game. Interesting take on the game. GREAT BANTER!! And you're a good sport for putting up with us.
That reminds me....I have a noogie for you when I see you. Just kidding. You're like my younger, cooler brother.....but sometimes....oooo, I wanna give ya a brotherly slug.

What, Steven hasn't swooped in here to take credit yet?
I'm trying this new thing called humbleness. So if you or chad want to heap praise on me....I will humbly accept it.

Back