The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #58: Big Game #58 Bingo

Curious about gameplay, as your instructions are not very detailed. Do we just fill up our card when we see calls, then call bingo? Or are we supposed to post in here when we see a call to get it verified? What would constitute a player challenge?

I plan to use this to signal a challenge

IMG_5904.gif

Sorry, I should have asked. KJ, unless you already chose that signal?

Curious about gameplay, as your instructions are not very detailed. Do we just fill up our card when we see calls, then call bingo? Or are we supposed to post in here when we see a call to get it verified? What would constitute a player challenge?
Good questions.

The way I set up the game, you can just fill up your card as you see calls. I'll be watching the game, half time and commercials so I'll be checking off the calls as I see them. The notion of a player challenge was just in case I missed something. But I can see that perhaps it could lead to a mess of people claiming they saw calls where there wasn't any (I'm looking at the two Dave's) just to create a headache for me.

Perhaps the best way to do this is for me to post them as I see them and player challenges are rendered moot. Just like the Commissioner of football........what I say goes. Otherwise....its Dave-induced anarchy (proof of which can be seen in the challenge flag posted above).

I think to save the whole forum from melting down into a nightmare of "missed" call challenges........I'll just post each call as I see it.

NOTE!!!!!

I have edited the first post to reflect this change.

Yes, back to the caller doing his dang job!
Don't make me post each call in the first minute of the game so the fastest reply wins. I will pull this car over and come back there.

You know, for those of that that are going to watch the game. It would be helpful if Steven also posts when we win so we're not distracted by having to track this thread as well.

You know, for those of that that are going to watch the game. It would be helpful if Steven also posts when we win so we're not distracted by having to track this thread as well.
Right? Do we have to constantly refresh this thread looking for calls?

And Steven, I take it that some of these calls could possibly not happen at all, right? They are like parlay bets. Like : if a Bud Light commercial is followed by a Doritos commercial or Chiefs get an interception on the 25th yard line…… ???

Jeesh, so many unanswered questions. Someone make Eric the caller again. :ROFLMAO:

Here you go @BarberDave. Now you don't even have to watch the game!
Too late after last night show we’re already planning on snacks like the crusted potatoes thingies and the Super Bowl crack that your wife sent sent me the recipe so I’m watching now

Right? Do we have to constantly refresh this thread looking for calls?

And Steven, I take it that some of these calls could possibly not happen at all, right? They are like parlay bets. Like : if a Bud Light commercial is followed by a Doritos commercial or Chiefs get an interception on the 25th yard line…… ???
Its not that complicated.......I stated that the calls were fairly easy to spot. Now you're just making a Dave of yourself.

Back