The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #54 - Zoom Zoom Bingo Bingo!!!

heysi

“I like Glitter Covered Tortilla Chips”
Concierge
Ok people.......Here's the next Bingo Game.

Do you enjoy the Cadre Zoom calls?? Do you look forward to the fun and spirited banter? Can't wait to see what chore Matt will be doing during the Zoom? Do you love the Bingo? Do you get up early to see how much abuse has been flung at the feet of the current caller? Well.....how about both at the same time???

Sign ups are starting today but the actual Zoom call date and time are currently TBD as the Zoom call needs to be scheduled with our illustrious overlord Leader, @BarberDave (he has the Zoom account.....so we play be his rules.....in so many ways).
**Edit**
The Zoom call will be on Sunday, October 8th at 4pm Pacific time, 5pm mountain, 6pm central, 7pm eastern (if you live in any other time zone...do your own math...and move).

The basic idea will be that during the Zoom call.....yours truly will be slipping Bingo calls in at random. I may say it out loud....I may hold up a card with a call written on it. I may come up with other silly way to make calls....You never know.

The plan is to hold the Zoom call either on October 8th or October 15th (pending the approval of the Zoom account guy). The winning pattern will be a double Bingo. And two bingos on the same card.....wins!!

Ok....here we go!!

1. Sign-ups are open starting right now. Once the Zoom call starts.....no more sign ups allowed. I'll be busy being silly making calls to stop and send out a card. The first call will be on the Zoom call (date and time TBD CONFIRMED!! Sunday October 8th 4pm Pacific time)

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful posts. Hopefully this will encourage at least some of our newer members to jump in!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). If I say it or you see me display it during the Zoom call....its a valid call.

4a. Exceptions: The numbers in my (or another player’s)username and random numbers in a file name (e.g. a photo or GIF) will not be a valid call. I don’t want to be double checking the names of every file I upload!

5. There will be only one game played during the zoom call. Miss it and you're out of luck.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:

Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post. Puzzles, Word Games, Photo, video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.

Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).

7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your cards.

8. To win, you will need a double Bingo on your card shown on the examples below.

1695830738939.png 1695830781671.png 1695830802311.png

Several examples are shown.....but if you have two bingos on a single card......you win.

Once you believe you have a bingo you must YELL "TSC BINGO" on the Zoom. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must show your card on the Zoom, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:

The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!

The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).

An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize)

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

12. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

Last edited:
Bro, where's the list?
Geeze...what a picky so-and-so....

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #54 Signups

DEALER: Heysi

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #54 Signups

1. BarberDave

Geeze...what a picky so-and-so....

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #54 Signups

He complains, and then he doesn’t sign up😂😂

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #54 Signups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave yes Oct 8th, maybe Oct 15th

The basic idea will be that during the Zoom call.....yours truly will be slipping Bingo calls in at random
Wait..... you're actually going to be on a zoom call???
The plan is to hold the Zoom call either on October 8th or October 15th (pending the approval of the Zoom account guy).
The normal Zoom schedule would put the call on the 15th….

….but how would you know that?

Calm down there Mr I've retired 4 times. Some of us are still working!
You’re gonna try to sell me on that? I’m your partner I know better not to mention where do you think I was when I posted it…. At work. Nice try

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #54 Signups

1. BarberDave
3. Spider

Ok bingo lovers, one and all.....the decree has come down from the sweet, dusty plains of Tucson....the Zoom call will be at 4pm Pacific time on Sunday, October 8th. It will be more fun than you can shake a bingo card at. There may be silliness. There may be T.M.I. trivia. There will be booze. There may be bingo rules violations. But no matter what.....there will be a winner. Mark your calendar. Set an alarm...heck, tattoo it on your neighbors butt....but don't miss this Zoom call.

Also....the original post has been edited to reflect the confirmed date. Now let's get a good crowd.

Do you enjoy the Cadre Zoom calls?? Do you look forward to the fun and spirited banter? Can't wait to see what chore Matt will be doing during the Zoom? Do you love the Bingo? Do you get up early to see how much abuse has been flung at the feet of the current caller? Well.....how about both at the same time???
Wait, were these rhetorical or should we list our answers?

Well, I may not be here on the 8th. That weekend is still up on the air for me. But hopefully I’ll be back in time.

• Do you enjoy the Cadre Zoom calls?? I do. If nothing else it gives yet another reason to drink and have a cigar.
  • Do you look forward to the fun and spirited banter? It's a toss-up between that and the ticking time bomb that is Bruce's dry-witted burns.
  • Can't wait to see what chore Matt will be doing during the Zoom? Actually, that makes me feel more lazy and the only positive aspect is when he's on the ladder and there's some anticipation of a Nascar type accident.
  • Do you love the Bingo? It's more of a tolerated/hate relationship.
  • Do you get up early to see how much abuse has been flung at the feet of the current caller? I wake up early because I feel guilty withholding the world from my interacting with it any longer than necessary.
  • Well.....how about both at the same time??? Sorry. Can you repeat the question?

• Do you enjoy the Cadre Zoom calls?? I do. If nothing else it gives yet another reason to drink and have a cigar.
  • Do you look forward to the fun and spirited banter? It's a toss-up between that and the ticking time bomb that is Bruce's dry-witted burns.
  • Can't wait to see what chore Matt will be doing during the Zoom? Actually, that makes me feel more lazy and the only positive aspect is when he's on the ladder and there's some anticipation of a Nascar type accident.
  • Do you love the Bingo? It's more of a tolerated/hate relationship.
  • Do you get up early to see how much abuse has been flung at the feet of the current caller? I wake up early because I feel guilty withholding the world from my interacting with it any longer than necessary.
  • Well.....how about both at the same time??? Sorry. Can you repeat the question?
I now feel the urge to start a new thread where I simply post random questions for you to answer. I could call it "Is This Really How We Want To Use The Internet?"

Bingo Game #54 Signups

1. BarberDave
3. Spider
4. Majorrich

I'm back!

Bingo Game #54 Signups

1. BarberDave
3. Spider