The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #51 - The Musical

To play along with todays theme though..... Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing

AND I like Stings tribute version of the song also.........

I hope We can finish up todays Music part of this ,

I would love to see the results of todays poll.......

Congrats Jimmy. Now I don't have to go cross eyed trying to find calls where there aren't any. Eric always calls a fun game but his reputation is so Wizard-like that I assume a single word post by him is an elaborate puzzle that only .00001% of the population can solve. Thanks Eric.....you are still the Wizard.

Nine Inch Nails is one of my favorites, and Johhny killed this cover...

I remember the members of 9 inch nails saying in an interview that Cash did so good that to them it was now "His" song.... I guess they really loved it too.. I really like it too BTW ....

Congrats Jimmy. Now I don't have to go cross eyed trying to find calls where there aren't any. Eric always calls a fun game but his reputation is so Wizard-like that I assume a single word post by him is an elaborate puzzle that only .00001% of the population can solve. Thanks Eric.....you are still the Wizard.
Thanks. But......Of course you do remember a few of my past turns as wizard also don't you ?? Some of my games I wouldn't call ... That easy either....

Doctor-Wizard....he didn't go to magical medical school for nothing.

My entry for today would be Carole King’s “Natural Woman”

Which you you might not even know is a Carole King song as a result of this cover by Aretha Franklin

Dang. 2 away from Bingo, 4 away from Blackout. @NurseDave must have missed some calls, surely he had a blackout by now...

Congrats Jimmy. And Thanks Eric (I think) for a [fun] game. You always make it interesting, that's for sure.

1688058569321.png

Back