The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #50 - Double Bingo

Thanks Jimmy.

OIP.k81vzQhf5kTNen8eli5cMAAAAA

1/3 today and caught up on those I missed. I still don't have a single bingo yet. But.....I could win this thing tomorrow.

We’re going to be on the road most of the day, so no calls today. This will give you all a chance to catch up. Have a great weekend.

How are you STILL finding calls NOT on my card ?? I thought they would Have to be ALL called by now !!

0/3 for today...

Here's the calls from the previous week, so you can see if you missed anything.

Mon
25. O63
26. G46
27. G54

Tue
28. O69
29. I28
30. I30

Wed
31. B7
32. B14
33. N44

Thur
34. O61
35. G58
36. G48

Fri
37. G52
38. G50
39. B5

Sat
40. N41
41. O67
42. B10

Sun
43. G47
44. B15
45. G60

Well well well, first congrats Eric and best wishes to all the players that will suffer through be subject to experience the next game he calls.

Next, I must call FOUL!!!! If we can't trust the bingo caller when they say something like "all calls are out" or "no calls for today" that kinda hoses anyone that chooses to believe them. That being said, I still wouldn't win and that's lucky for KJ because otherwise, we would have the throwdown. And given our differing tastes in alcohol, deciding what shots to throw down would take forever. I am saddened to see the constable has gone rogue and we must nip this in the bud. (I would suggest @Luecke3262 do the nipping because of his recent experience in gardening) I make a motion that KJ is given the penalty of not being able to call the next game he wins.

Congrats to Eric! Trick to bingo... Don't fall behind

Back