The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #50 - Double Bingo

Have a single bingo.
I wonder how many are in the same boat?
All+in+the+Same+Boat.png

All calls are out, so lets hear those updates!

PSA. For anyone who had no idea what KJ and I were saying this morning, this might help

I am so behind. Work has been nuts. I'm gonna try to figure this out tonight/tomorrow

Lack of calls --> Lack of banter --> Lack of calls --> Lack of banter --> Lack of calls --> Lack of banter --> Lack of calls --> Lack of banter -->

It's a vicious circle.

Lack of calls --> Lack of banter --> Lack of calls --> Lack of banter --> Lack of calls --> Lack of banter --> Lack of calls --> Lack of banter -->

It's a vicious circle.
That you’ve demonstrated in beautifully linear fashion!

2/3 today so far and still no win. Now one away on 2 approaches

Well 1/3 today, but Playing "catch-up" I still haven't found all the calls from the last 4 days yet.... At some point.. I am at least 3 away.....

Good morning bingo players. How was your Friday night. I woke up in the clothes I fell asleep in, sheer exhaustion after a long work week, no ethanol or other substances involved. Feeling fresh and ready to get some calls!

Back