The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #49 - Just Plain Ole Flippin' Bingo

I thought dave was just going to post letter-number calls. I was lied to.

So I just popped in to see these Easy letter numbers from a plain old flipping bingo and I see this "(stuff / insert un-family friendly phrases)" !!

If this is gonna be a math And a flipping biology lesson/ test then I guess I am gonna miss A Lot of calls !! It's already hard enough helping my 2nd grade twins do Algebra !! I don't want to do it here too !!

It's not like you have to read an anatomy textbook to get the answer. Pull up your panties and get to it!

.... . .-. . / .-- .- ... / .- / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / .-- --- -- .- -. / -. .- -- . -.. / -.- .. - . --..-- / .-- .... --- ... . / ... .--. . . -.. / .-- .- ... / -- ..- -.-. .... / ..-. .- ... - . .-. / - .... .- -. / .-.. .. --. .... - --..-- / ... .... . / ... . - / --- ..- - / --- -. . / -.. .- -.-- --..-- / .. -. / .- / .-. . .-.. .- - .. ...- . / .-- .- -.-- --..-- / .- -. -.. / .-. . - ..- .-. -. . -.. / --- -. / - .... . / .--. .-. . ...- .. --- ..- ... / -. .. --. .... - .-.-.-

I mean I know the percentage, no problem but truncating it to nearest round whole number is what got me stuck because that's just plain mean to have to do !!

Famous People with the name Kite
Kite Lopez
Filipino
Television Actress

Back