The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #49 - Just Plain Ole Flippin' Bingo

I figured you probably had .. I assumed that's why you haven't sent cards out yet...

You have the Gall--bladder to almost forget bingo... By the Rings of Ur-Anus you should be kicked in the Shin

Gooooood morning bingo fans and the leeches that are just here hoping for a good prize!

Could O25 be our first call????

Nope, because O25 isn't a valid call!

Ok body bingo fans, this bingo call is the % of the human body that is made up of carbon. It should be a whole even number.

Are we supposed to round or truncate?
Use the google search that results in a whole even number ya goober. Oooooor round or truncate to the nearest whole even number. Any of those solutions work. Jeez, these military guys need to be told everything.

Ok.............I call foul (a record for even this crowd) You're giving us contradicting directions. The number that Google presents is exactly half way between two numbers (in this case the number +.5%) So you said round or truncate to the nearest even number. Are you indicating that the number itself is an even number (which would be truncating)???? Try to be clear.....we're all a bit tired on a monday morning.

Back