The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #48... Oh The HORROR!

So, any complaints about my calls? Were they all what you expected?
lost-boys.jpg

OK Everyone....
@NurseDave @Scuttlesoap @OpusX @BarberDave @Jaro1069 @EMG06 @CVargo @heysi @Fenster @Luecke3262

Here's your weekly recap. So if you missed a call and got behind, here's your opportunity to catch back up and get back into the game!

21-Feb​
1Otis Driftwood
2The Ring
3Pinhead
22-Feb​
4Eight Legged Freaks
5Psycho
6House of 1000 Corpses
23-Feb​
7It
8Hellraiser
9The Silence of the Lambs
10Evil Dead
11Puzzle Box
24-Feb​
13Tremors
14Terrifier
15The Platform
16Nope
17Zombieland
18American Psycho
25-Feb​
19Sam
20Trick 'R Treat
21Jack Torrence
26-Feb​
22Rubber
23Damien
24Us
27-Feb​
25The Blair Witch Project
26Michael Myers
27Candyman
So basically you’re rubbing it in that you’re not making a lot of calls that are on my card. Thanks for starting my day off right.

So, any complaints about my calls? Were they all what you expected?
lost-boys.jpg
Is that a picture of Oliver Twist - Community Theater version or is this Backstreet Boys before they made it big?

I’ve got it - the child chimney sweepers from Mary Poppins decide to unionize (Colorized)

Last edited:
Thanks for starting my day off right.
Just look at it this way. The first week was just a warm up. 27 of 75 (36%) calls done. Your card should start filling up this week. If we make it another week, we'll only have about 20 calls left.

Well after catching up, I have a traditional bingo...which means absolutely nothing in this game...so we all must carry on

So, any complaints about my calls?
The thing is, when someone is so set in their thinking that they are doing something good for others, they are unwilling to entertain the thought they actually could be doing just the opposite.

Did manage to find all of your calls, which is pleasing. Only 1/27 was on my card, which is less pleasing.

The thing is, when someone is so set in their thinking that they are doing something good for others, they are unwilling to entertain the thought they actually could be doing just the opposite.
This.

Back