The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #48... Oh The HORROR!

PTV_S1_Promo_Stills_005R.jpg

I think my game is going over everyone's heads. Has nobody noticed how clever some of these calls are? I mean, that Reba clue was pure genius! Maybe I'm playing this game just for me.... and I amuse myself, so that's ok!

I think my game is going over everyone's heads. Has nobody noticed how clever some of these calls are? I mean, that Reba clue was pure genius! Maybe I'm playing this game just for me.... and I amuse myself, so that's ok!
1677509478294.gif

We got it…..maybe you should consider the fact that we hold the Bingo Wizard in the greatest disdain. Just sayin’

**NOTICE**
The Cadre Bingo Hall will be closed Thursday and Friday, as construction crews will be doing some interior modification widening, so @Spider can fit his head through the doors

Pardon the dust
TSC Construction. Inc.
“If Your Ego Can Dream It. We’ll Build it”

That perfectly sums up my TMI trivia game.
Callers....
1677518563303.jpeg
That one SOTD call was clever, I’ll give you that.
Thank You.
Most of my gameplay thus far has consisted of googling “horror movie + anything random that spider posts”
I'm not trying to make it any harder than that. Just enough so you can have some fun figuring out the calls, and maybe get exposed to a movie you may have never heard of before.
construction crews will be doing some interior modification widening
In the words of Lizzo....
il_570xN.3927449045_89d8.jpg

Back