The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have to agree with our local web constable , those 2 are accidental , but must count. I guess. Oh well , less that I will call today. If I call any. We shall see later how it plays out....

While I have to agree with our local web constable , those 2 are accidental , but must count. I guess. Oh well , less that I will call today. If I call any. We shall see later how it plays out....
Make the right Call, and we can end your suffering today;)

And unless I change something in someones message I quote it does Not count anyway .. or that's what I have Always been told when I tried to claim that as calls...

Y'all gonna make me go through ALL y'all's cards And make me find EVERY Darn Word that's NOT on Any of your cards and make me post them for a whole Nuther WEEK !!!!

There is one call that I have been waiting until today to make , I even took it out of the made order JUST so I could post it today !!!!!!!!!!!

And unless I change something in someones message I quote it does Not count anyway .. or that's what I have Always been told when I tried to claim that as calls...
True!
Y'all gonna make me go through ALL y'all's cards And make me find EVERY Darn Word that's NOT on Any of your cards and make me post them for a whole Nuther WEEK !!!!
Huh?
Of course especially since they ARE on @Spider card and def help him.... Ya'll keep it up and you are gonna wind up just giving the game to @Spider
That 5th one didn’t help me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back