The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sytherin’s theme about themselves over time
giphy.gif

I got a HIT!!!!! And according to JK's roadmap to fame and glory it actually counts as well.

I got a HIT!!!!! And according to JK's roadmap to fame and glory it actually counts as well.
Oh gosh.. I guess I didn't look well enough and continue to use the 50 that aren't on your card. Hahaha 🤣 ;)
Jk.. I call them in the order that it tells me to do on the sheet I printed out.... And honestly I haven't even looked at you guys' cards well enough to see who is actually going to win first. So I have no idea when I make the call which one's going to be on whose card....

Honestly when I get home I probably should sit down and look at all you guys' cards and see how many calls I'll have to make before one of you does match the pattern.

I’m either 2 away from winning this mutha or like 16 away - can’t tell yet - but keeping a positive attitude because I’m a winner

1674825441512.gif

No I screwed up. The kids had a half day so got out came home bathed and fed them.... I have had some time to post today. I just got caught up playing with them today because they were home early... Sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back