The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #46: Christmas Trivia Bingo

Ok....so with the written rules in play....and with much confusion....the winner is @Jaro1069 . Congrats to him. I'll be sending out a prize to him shortly.....stupid holiday shopping got in the way. I hope everyone had fun and I'm sorry that my original idea got hacked and ransomware'd.....but we got though the game in one piece and I got plenty of laughs from the banter and responses. And really...that's what it's really all about.

Congratulations on the win Jimmy! And thank you so much Steven for such an entertaining game. Glad we gave you a bunch of crap...but it was all in fun...I assure you...except for KJ. He really meant it. 🤪

TSC BINGO
Congrats Jimmy for the narrowly achieved victory. Although I called bingo first via zoom.... Jimmy was quicker getting the official call up in this thread. Congrats!
I pmd my card to heysi first for verification first
Although, this ^^ was a minor infraction of the rules....
Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller

Well done @heysi Another fun game. Despite all the hickups, I enjoyed it very much.
except for KJ. He really meant it.
Only like 1.67% of what I say in Bingo threads is to be taken seriously.

Congrats Jimmy for the narrowly achieved victory. Although I called bingo first via zoom.... Jimmy was quicker getting the official call up in this thread. Congrats!

Although, this ^^ was a minor infraction of the rules....

Well done @heysi Another fun game. Despite all the hickups, I enjoyed it very much.

Only like 1.67% of what I say in Bingo threads is to be taken seriously.
Ditto!

Back