The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #46: Christmas Trivia Bingo

heysi

“I like Glitter Covered Tortilla Chips”
Concierge
It's Christmas time.......There's a need to be afraid.....Because.....

Untitled.jpg

1. Sign-ups are open today. You may still sign up after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). The first call will be on Monday December 19th.

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 1 meaningful post. If you've never played, it's super easy and lots of fun!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). Numbers found without the corresponding letter are not valid calls.

5. There will be 3 calls per day (based on Pacific Time Zone) unless otherwise noted (Weekends included....yes, I will call numbers on the weekend). Three calls will be found in one of Heysi's posts/activities for the given day, anywhere within the TSC Forum. The 4th call will be provided by a randomly chosen player who has correctly answered a Christmas Trivia question. I will post the designated player's name at the beginning of the day, and they will have until 4PM (Pacific) to answer their trivia question and, if correct, make their call (plain text, in this Bingo thread). No call by 4PM is a forfeit.

6. Heysi's calls can occur in a variety of ways:
  • Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post.
  • Photo, Video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
  • Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).
  • ... etc. LOL
  • Additional tips/tricks/hints can be found in the following thread: (BINGO SECRETS REVEALED)
7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Bingo Card, which will be sent via PM by Dec. 16th. You may print out your cards or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your card.

8. To win, you will need to see a Christmas Tree (exactly as depicted) on your card (See below for winning pattern). Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9cf700efb3ebd291ddf37730f8a366ca.jpg

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:
  • The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
  • The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
  • An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize.......but I'll be packaging up some fun things for the winner.....I just don't know what at the moment)
10. Recaps of calls will be provided, at or around the one week point, and every week thereafter, unless the nature of the game makes recaps redundant or irrelevant.

11. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

12. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

13. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

1670444668186.png

(@BarberDave Santa.....located in the wild)

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

CALLER: Heysi

Last edited:
**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave

I think since the @heysi trivia for his wonder years was so successful - that the trivia should be limited to real life events of Heysi during Christmas - like the time the girlfriend that wrecked his car returned a year later and stole the Christmas Tree and all the presents only to find out that the Heysi Family still was filled with joy.

Also, I hold the right to object the use of Pacific Time demonstrating a bias to those who cut hair and those that supervise medical staff‘s while drinking what can only be described as Gaelic sock sweat…….I yield back the remainder of my time Mr. Chairman.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap

Last edited:
Also, I hold the right to object the use of Pacific Time demonstrating a bias to those who cut hair and those that supervise medical staff‘s while drinking what can only be described as Gaelic sock sweat……
Your objection has been forwarded to the West Coast's most premier judicial body, The Totally Gnarly Court (consisting of all the members of the Eagles, Van Halen, The Beach Boys and the cast of Beverly Hills 90201....the original one) and they have rendered the following verdict:

You are guilty of Non-West Coastness and shall be denied a sun tan for the next 8.37 years. You'll also be fined any and all movies featuring the State of California and a secret wish from 7/8th of the judges that your next burrito not be as delicious as you would hope it would be.

May that dude that skateboards up and down Venice Beach have mercy on your soul.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3.BarberDave

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3. BarberDave
4. Spider

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3. BarberDave
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069

Let’s ho, Ho, Ho, hooooo do this thing!

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3. BarberDave
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069
6. GearNoir

Also, I hold the right to object the use of Pacific Time demonstrating a bias to those who cut hair and those that supervise medical staff‘s while drinking what can only be described as Gaelic sock sweat…….I yield back the remainder of my time Mr. Chairman.
OMG!!! I almost pee'd myself over this post!

Well this one looks like fun. I need something else to do at work since daily scouring of the news has put my on Xanax.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3. BarberDave
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069
6. GearNoir

Well this one looks like fun. I need something else to do at work since daily scouring of the news has put my on Xanax.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3. BarberDave
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069
6. GearNoir
7. ?????????????????????????
You can always count on the Dangerous One to confuse and entertain in the same post.

I think since the @heysi trivia for his wonder years was so successful - that the trivia should be limited to real life events of Heysi during Christmas - like the time the girlfriend that wrecked his car returned a year later and stole the Christmas Tree and all the presents only to find out that the Heysi Family still was filled with joy.
I'm spending time with you when I'm ready to write my autobiography. You make my life seem much more exciting.

I'm spending time with you when I'm ready to write my autobiography. You make my life seem much more exciting.
Just wait until everyone hears about the time when your scientist friend created a Time Machine but stole his plutonium fuel from a bunch of terrorists so they killed him and you ended up going back in time to save him, only to end up kissing your mother, but that was ok because then you then set up your dad up on a date with her and everything worked out in the end. Good times.

Just wait until everyone hears about the time when your scientist friend created a Time Machine but stole his plutonium fuel from a bunch of terrorists so they killed him and you ended up going back in time to save him, only to end up kissing your mother, but that was ok because then you then set up your dad up on a date with her and everything worked out in the end. Good times.
Yeah....but my mom looks like this in the above scenario.......

0f46750f19fb7e8cabfb596cb7794265.jpg

...so I WIN!!!!!

You can always count on the Dangerous One to confuse and entertain in the same post.
Yeah , I mean I guess he could just be planning on checking out all the craziness we get up too without actually dealing with the headaches of searching for the elusive calls !!!!

Back