The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #45: Fall is in the Air

I'll call TSC BINGO!!!!!!
That's a good Bingo! Congrats. I'll put together your prize package and hopefully get it out to you before Thanksgiving.

And you're very lucky too! Tony technically had a Bingo yesterday, so he must have missed a call. It was a race between you calling your bonus call and him checking the recap... hence my horse pic. (I'll get him out one of my super secret pieces of Spider SWAG too as sort of a runner up prize.) I'll just wait to send Tony's a bit, as I promised the winner they would be the first to see it.

Hope you all had a good time playing and liked my spin on it. I enjoyed how the player calls affected my call list, so I never knew who was going to win. As an Example, if Gear Noir had opted to make a call on Saturday, I-20 was one that he needed and he could have given heysi the win then.

And the game of chance rolls back home to Vegas. Vegas baby!

Tony technically had a Bingo yesterday, so he must have missed a call. It was a race between you calling your bonus call and him checking the recap... hence my horse pic. (I'll get him out one of my super secret pieces of Spider SWAG too as sort of a runner up prize.) I'll just wait to send Tony's a bit, as I promised the winner they would be the first to see it.
Yeah I had a feeling that was the case. Way to generous on any sort of "runner up" prize also.

Congrats @heysi for a clean win!

Back