The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #45: Fall is in the Air

Good Morning All!

8 players and it's the 8th day, so that leaves. . . . . @heysi

Please make your bonus call in this thread by 4pm, Central time.
So......I'm the last bonus call player of this round? Well (oh the power....) ......Been sitting here looking at my card....have to remember that I'm not playing Battleship Bingo so I don't need to use strategery for my pick....I also need to not make a Brian of myself and NOT pick a number on my own card that will help with the winning pattern...even if I'm trying to show him some sympathy........but I also don't want to help him since he seems to be flailing away at his card at the moment......Let's see.....I'll choose.........

1668445397025.png

So......I'm the last bonus call player of this round? Well (oh the power....) ......Been sitting here looking at my card....have to remember that I'm not playing Battleship Bingo so I don't need to use strategery for my pick....I also need to not make a Brian of myself and NOT pick a number on my own card that will help with the winning pattern...even if I'm trying to show him some sympathy........but I also don't want to help him since he seems to be flailing away at his card at the moment......Let's see.....I'll choose.........

View attachment 98058
1668445841452.gif

1668445933648.gif

Well at least that one is on the card. Not helpful, but you tried.

L
3 of the 7 other players are unhappy....so I must have done something right with that call.

Looks like the pollsters from NV were wrong…….
Make that 4.... It's on the card but doesn't count...
5/7 doesn’t help me at all
we also have an undecided that can be swayed if we can out his reindeer buddy…

I don't know who my secret Santa is yet, so I think you're just swell.

TSC - a microcosm of the US (well of the World - but I didn’t want to get cocky)

View attachment 98058
That would have been call 66, so a nice selection on your part.

*Break*

Going to have to play the next few days by ear. It's possible that one or two days in the near future I will be unavailable to make calls at all, so may have to put game on a short hold.

I will figure something out to keep the game moving, at least a little.

*Break*

Going to have to play the next few days by ear. It's possible that one or two days in the near future I will be unavailable to make calls at all, so may have to put game on a short hold.
Not a problem, hope all is well on your end of things

KJ's boy band got signed to a major tour of the smaller pacific islands and Micronesia....they're called Wayfaring Sons of Anarchy.

Back