The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #42- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

Not one good hit yesterday. (even the bonus call was a miss)

Finally, somebody is brave enough on this forum to hand out some Gesichtspflege

I don’t speak German or know what that means, but it has a run of 7 consonants right in the middle, so it’s probably good for you.
it means facial care

Did Anyone find all 3 today ?? I found the B number and the O number but I cant find the other one!!

A hat-trick or hat trick is the achievement of a generally positive feat three times in a match, or another achievement based on the number three.

The term first appeared in 1858 in cricket, to describe H. H. Stephenson taking three wickets with three consecutive deliveries. Fans held a collection for Stephenson, and presented him with a hat bought with the proceeds. The term was used in print for the first time in 1865 in the Chelmsford Chronicle. The term was eventually adopted by many other sports including hockey, association football (soccer), Formula 1 racing, rugby, and water polo.

So far, only two marks on my card. Not winning this tomorrow.

A hat-trick or hat trick is the achievement of a generally positive feat three times in a match, or another achievement based on the number three.

The term first appeared in 1858 in cricket, to describe H. H. Stephenson taking three wickets with three consecutive deliveries. Fans held a collection for Stephenson, and presented him with a hat bought with the proceeds. The term was used in print for the first time in 1865 in the Chelmsford Chronicle. The term was eventually adopted by many other sports including hockey, association football (soccer), Formula 1 racing, rugby, and water polo.
Another Fun filled facts brought to you by NurseDaveipedia

Ask your question on your #NurseDavelexa

davelexa-1.jpg

Available At Many Fine Stores Nowhere near you soon..... Thank goodness

The problem I see with this particular gif is that I see O67 and O72.
He needs to root for a different team that doesn't have a bingo letter on their flag.

Back