The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #42- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

Wow... Thank you. It was a fun game @gobucks5485 .... You know the crazy thing , this means 2 first time callers in a row !!!! Do you think the Cadre can survive !!!!

Okay people's I went to the house from the hotel yesterday and the prizes from this game showed up. I didn't take any pictures while I was up there but I did open it and look through it and then left it on our bed to be unpacked and enjoyed once we get back there which will be towards the end of the month hopefully !! That should also be around the time I decide / post about the next game .. I can't bring myself to start / try to run the next game while I am in the hotel and dealing with all the madness that major water damage to our home entails.. I hope that is okay with all of you guys.....

The Bingo rock is neat !!

Thank you again for the prizes and I did get to smell the 2 tubs of soaps and they smell very nice BTW !! I will post updates soonish !!

Okay so we are still in the hotel getting the house fixed. So I am planning on trying to get something going with the next game when we get back in the house. There is actually too much going on right now for me to start it right now and to be honest with the history of these games I have had , I was caught completely off guard winning and wasn't prepared for it....

Well we hope to be out of the hotel in 2 weeks ... Then I will be getting the game ready to go. I am so Sorry its taking so long. I really didn't mean for it to , but with Covid And with trying to get our house repaired I really haven't had time to do Anything. I haven't even had time to put the plugs and coil packs in my car yet to fix the misfire / skip in 2 cylinders !! I quit driving it and we have just been using my wife's car and my mom loaned me a car to use to pick up the kids from school !! I haven't shaved in 2 weeks and We haven't even had time to go get the twins gifts yet for their birthday on the 9th....My life is crap right now !!!! And I feel like a horrible person !!

@Jaro1069 bingo is just a game, all the stuff going on on your life must take precedence. Good luck and keep us posted on how we can help you

Back