The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #42- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

I have a lot of catching up to do because of being sent to a hotel because of the house construction I have missed the last 2 days of being able to find calls because resolution is lowered here and I Just Can't Find Them !!!!

Happy Sunday to all.
Maybe today is the day?
There is some that say 22 calls are made?
I think that I 23 calls were made???

Ok bonus call some are not taking advantage of this?
Tell me what they call the place that Ohio State plays its football games?
A bonus call to all with the correct name.

"Pitralon" was a product development in the course of the hygiene movement that started in Europe at the beginning of the 20th century. It was first discussed as a new product in this area in the Central General Medical Newspaper . The basic product "Pitralon" was not initially used as a personal care product but as a medicine against Trichophyton( dermatophytoses, i.e. fungal diseases of the skin as well as of scalp and whiskers ), purulent eczema , impetigo contagiosa and infected wounds developed: The diseased areas should be covered 4 to 6 times a day for 5 to 10 minutes each with a soaked cotton ball.

WHAT IS PURULENT ECZEMA?​

Purulent eczema is a specific oozing eczema in which the eczema plaques change in appearance: they become covered with fluid and then yellowish crusts due to bacterial superinfection. In this case a medical consultation is necessary.

Happy Sunday to all.
Maybe today is the day?
There is some that say 22 calls are made?
I think that I 23 calls were made???

Ok bonus call some are not taking advantage of this?
Tell me what they call the place that Ohio State plays its football games?
A bonus call to all with the correct name.
1658670411740.gif

Wow. Jimmy won a bingo. Congratulations @Jaro1069 and many thanks to our caller @gobucks5485 !

Much less complaining each day this time around I noticed. Perhaps he knew he was going to win 🧐

#THEOhioStateJaroConspiracyTheory

(J/k 😂, congrats Jimmy! Looking forward to your game it’s been a long time coming!)

Wow. Jimmy won a bingo. Congratulations @Jaro1069 and many thanks to our caller @gobucks5485 !

Much less complaining each day this time around I noticed. Perhaps he knew he was going to win 🧐

#THEOhioStateJaroConspiracyTheory

(J/k 😂, congrats Jimmy! Looking forward to your game it’s been a long time coming!)
Thanks . But like I told KJ , its not official until our current Bingo wizard confirms it... The reason I haven't been complaining as much this time was because of the house problems and having to go to a hotel and missing several days worth of calls because I just haven't been able to see them at a high enough resolution... I got lucky with his first call of the day today about the number of calls made including the ONE number I needed for that row !!
Edit...
Oh and I promise I won't make the game too hard !!

Back