The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #41 - BIN It to WIN it!

Well I found one, not on my card, it's too late for me tonight, too tired even for jokes.

Those last two calls were not good. I demand better calls.

I only found 2 calls for today.... 1 was on 3 cards.. I am missing one....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
200.gif

Those last two calls were not good. I demand better calls.
Well, each day the Demand for better calls increases, while the supply of available calls decreases..... So the odds are definitely in your favor!

1654807999247.png

I only found 2 calls for today.... 1 was on 3 cards.. I am missing one....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well, if you'd spent more time looking for calls, and less time joking around.......

LOL... J/K

By the way, did you find the clue I dropped earlier? I figured you'd be the first to find it. (Actually from your earlier post, I thought you had!)

Well, if you'd spent more time looking for calls, and less time joking around.......

LOL... J/K

By the way, did you find the clue I dropped earlier? I figured you'd be the first to find it. (Actually from your earlier post, I thought you had!)
Edit...
Yes I just did... Thank You That helped.. I dont know if you saw my profile post from a few minutes ago but my mind is not in the best shape right this minute !!!

One call was a single hit , but , 1 was a triple , and , the other was a double hit... I could win this thing NEXT Century !!

Back