The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #41 - BIN It to WIN it!

Good Calls? I'm fresh out of those....
giphy.gif

The light, herbaceous fragrance of Bergamot and Thyme, offers a cool, gentle and refreshing aroma. Bergamot and Thyme is the perfect scent for him! Pair it with our classic men's shea products for the full experience.

Citrus bergamia, the bergamot orange(pronounced /ˈbɜːrɡəmɒt/), is a fragrant citrus fruit the size of an orange, with a yellow or green color similar to a lime, depending on ripeness. Genetic research into the ancestral origins of extant citrus cultivars found bergamot orange to be a probable hybrid of lemon and bitter orange. Extracts have been used as an aromatic ingredient in food, tea, snus, perfumes, and cosmetics. Use on the skin can increase photosensitivity, resulting in greater damage from sun exposure. Cadre members, proceed with caution. ☠️

@HMan
1) 10 year wedding anniversary
2) at a hotel for the night
3) looking for bingo calls.

I can’t tell you how to live your best life
because I completely agree with your choices!
And to think not a single “Good Call“TM.

Ok with help I found the Very well hidden clues today, and for all that effort 0/3. First day without a single hit. I remain 2 away at best.

Sitting down to watch Maverick!!
Its pretty good from what I watched ( haven't watched it the whole way through yet ) ... Also skimmed through the new Jurassic World: Dominion ( haven't watched it completely either ) and it seems okay... They changed some things from the last movie which changed things with the new one.....I won't say more ( No Spoilers ! ) I usually don't have time to watch things in one sitting with the 7 year old's around. They just seem to require sooooo much attention ;) :D !!

A little hint, for anyone who hasn’t found the calls. They are all in the pic I posted in my first post today.

By the way, Maverick is AWESOME!! It’s a perfect movie. Top Gun has always been a classic, but Maverick is now in my top 10 of all time!!!

Back