The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 4 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread Caller: Dave in KY

Well I am 13/30 on Card 1...and 7/30 on card two. I can win tomorrow with two very specific calls...but otherwise...I am still four calls away!

4 hits with 3 numbers

10/30, 8/30 overall.

still 3 away from a Bingo

10/30 on first card, two numbers away from double bingo two different ways.

5/30 on second card, also two away from a double bingo because all of those are grouped perfectly.

3-6 and 0-6.

I have 1 bingo and 1 more needed in 2 directions and 2 more needed in 2 other directions. Looks like I might be calling another game!

4/30 on one card...
9/30 on the other card...

If I don't have the worst cards right now, I must be close to the worst. However, on one of my cards I am three calls away from winning.

I think I missed today’s calls somehow

4/30 on one card...
9/30 on the other card...

If I don't have the worst cards right now, I must be close to the worst. However, on one of my cards I am three calls away from winning.
Hang in there Doug. Mine were similar to yours last game and I'm calling the game now. Ya never know !!

Found two of them...I have a sneaking suspicion I know where I can find the other one. It will have to wait until later though. Got hits on the two I found though!

Hmmm, I only see 2 as well but I’m just on my phone. Will have to dig more when I’m on a computer.

Back