The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 4 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread Caller: Dave in KY

Dave is on a roll! I had 4 out of the 6 today on my cards. 16/39 on card one and 10/39 on card two. I think I am going for a blackout on card 1!

I got 3 more on 1 card, but 0 on the other.

13/39, 9/39 and 2 away from Bingo.

I did not win today as was my plan. Things are looking good for tomorrow.

Well well well. I missed something on your card. I thought gearnoir would win with Fri calls. Would have drug it out further if I saw you with a win that quick. Looks like a win to me from what I checked on my phone. Jim's a winner !! Pm me your chiice of CBL soap and I'll order the tub for you. Congrats

Well well well. I missed something on your card. I thought gearnoir would win with Fri calls. Would have drug it out further if I saw you with a win that quick. Looks like a win to me from what I checked on my phone. Jim's a winner !! Pm me your chiice of CBL soap and I'll order the tub for you. Congrats

Well I won't fib and say I am sorry you missed it, but thanks!

PM incoming once I decide which scent I have to have, lol!

Well well another excellent game called! Thanks Dave in KY for calling the game! And congrats to Jim WildWest74!

Jim plan on getting rules set up etc in 7-10 days. If you need any help you can reach out to any of us.

Oh and Dave what where the next calls! I need to know how close I was. Obviously mr gearnoir was going to win on Friday. But what about the rest of us.

Boy, didn't take them long to strip it off me
1f602.png

I'm on break at work LOL! Sorry.

Well look at that! Jim comes back from surgery and wins Bingo! I think Dave felt sorry for Jim! ?

Back