The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #39 - The T.M.I. Trivia Edition

@GearNoir Awesome!!! I was worried that the TMI Trivia Bingo Dauber trophy wouldn't survive the trip. Its a one of a kind......Bespoke, you could say. The wife made it for me....or rather, for you. Congrats again. And be gentle on us with the next game.

Oh...I also made sure that I gave you a deck of cards from the Four Queens....which is where the TSC Con is actually happening. So it will be like you're actually there. Just teach your kids to deal blackjack, pour a glass of some kind of adult beverage and it will be like you're right there with us.

@GearNoir Awesome!!! I was worried that the TMI Trivia Bingo Dauber trophy wouldn't survive the trip. Its a one of a kind......Bespoke, you could say. The wife made it for me....or rather, for you. Congrats again. And be gentle on us with the next game.
Its greatness is only rivaled by the fabled Dundee award…which I’ve yet to achieve in this life. I shall treasure it!
Oh...I also made sure that I gave you a deck of cards from the Four Queens....which is where the TSC Con is actually happening. So it will be like you're actually there. Just teach your kids to deal blackjack, pour a glass of some kind of adult beverage and it will be like you're right there with us.
Sweet! I’ll make sure I get arrested by the pooch security guards too for counting cards and winning hands in an attempt to rake in the millions.

Back