The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #38 - The Hunt for the White Whale

Frustrating at times..... but a truly unique and most enjoyable game @EMG06 ! Thanks for your time in preparing for and running it!

Ok. All prizes have been claimed! Thanks to all for playing!

Ahab’s updated list of the prizes is as follows:
  1. CBL BEE-Spoke : heysi (Cannot be poached)
  2. Declaration Grooming Daemon - NurseDave
  3. Barrister and Mann Vespers - Jaro1069
  4. CBL Hombres - Quijote
  5. CBL Cigar Shop Hombre - Scuttlesoap
  6. Declaration Grooming Unconditional Surrender - Jaro1069
  7. Noble Otter Hamami - Scuttlesoap
  8. Barrister and Mann Amazelnut - Spider
  9. Barrister and Mann Mélange -GearNoir
  10. Barrister And Mann Seville - Quijote
  11. Declaration Grooming Massacre of the Innocents - Spider
  12. CBL Hello - Jaro1069
  13. CBL Dread Pirate Roberts - heysi
  14. Noble Otter Thé noir et vanillé - GearNoir

In case any of you missed the point of this adventure, let me invite professor Ron Swanson to give you the Clif Notes version of our Bingo adventure:
8B4AC44D-958F-4327-8379-2563188E187B.jpeg

@BarberDave please do the unthinkable and transfer the title of Bingo Wizard to @heysi

Also, I believe @GearNoir CT should be updated to “Disney Princess’s Apprentice”

Thank you all for a fun two weeks of planning followed by an even better two weeks of playing.

One last time,
Starbuck (aka Eric the Bingo Wizard)

Thanks for the game. It was a good challenge. I think you had all of us scratching or heads for at least one or two of them. And thank you for the generosity.

Thank you for an interesting game @EMG06 and welcome back from the dark side.. Now we All have a NEW enemy bingo wizard....
In case any of you missed the point of this adventure, let me invite professor Ron Swanson to give you the Clif Notes version of our Bingo adventure:
View attachment 73192

@BarberDave please do the unthinkable and transfer the title of Bingo Wizard to @heysi

Also, I believe @GearNoir CT should be updated to “Disney Princess’s Apprentice”

Thank you all for a fun two weeks of planning followed by an even better two weeks of playing.

One last time,
Starbuck (aka Eric the Bingo Wizard)
Thanks for the Game..
3a86f17bfc9fa03983a950034dd870e7.gif

Its supposed to be the worst snow storm we have had this century...
So, just in the last 22 years? Or do you mean the last 100 years? Because there hasn’t been too many bad storm in the past 22 years, right?

Back