The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #37 - Revenge or Redemption?

So ,,,, Yeah out of the 4 magic eye puzzles I still have NONE on my card.......
This card is worse than the last 2 , At least by this time on previous cards I had more than 1 stinking hit on my card !!!!

So ,,,, Yeah out of the 4 magic eye puzzles I still have NONE on my card.......
This card is worse than the last 2 , At least by this time on previous cards I had more than 1 stinking hit on my card !!!!
I was lightly joking before, but this curse is starting to feel real. Are you the Cubs/Red Sox of our Bingo league here?

I was lightly joking before, but this curse is starting to feel real. Are you the Cubs/Red Sox of our Bingo league here?

I thought that was @heysi - maybe they split it - heysi is the Cubs and Jaro - the Red Sox. I think I’m the Marlins - win early but then never again 😂
Nah. I'm just giving a hard time.. I'm sure if I were to try harder I could actually be doing better. I'm sure that some of the 10 to 15 calls I've missed are probably on my card but I'm not letting the game stress me out like it used to. I mean I'm not gonna let the game drive me crazy.. I'm done obsessing on it.... If I find calls I will mark them but if not I wont worry over it. If and when I'm meant to win I will.. I live by that matra I have often spoke of , breathe in , breathe out , move on. I try not to let stuff stress me anymore....

Good morning Bingo players! Hope your weekend is off to a good start!

As promised…today will be a review and catch up, for those who need it. Also, tomorrow will be the last day for any new sign ups to Game 37.

Without further ado:
We have a total of 19 calls to date. Here they are, arranged by date of call if you wish to look back and try to find them:

Call 19: N‑32 12/3
Call 18: N‑39 12/3
Call 17: B‑14 12/3
Call 16: B‑6 12/3

Call 15: B‑11 12/2
Call 14: G‑58 12/2
Call 13: O‑75 12/2
Call 12: N‑35 12/2

Call 11: I‑30 12/1
Call 10: G‑53 12/1
Call 9: B‑12 12/1
Call 8: O‑64 12/1

Call 7: N‑45 11/30
Call 6: N‑44 11/30
Call 5: B‑7 11/30
Call 4: B‑5 11/30

Call 3: I‑28 11/29
Call 2: B‑3 11/29
Call 1: O‑69 11/29

4D200B73-74B3-47D1-8E5D-8E64736EF6BF.gif

Do the Bingo Curious ever get the roadmap of where these calls were?

So far, my pay grade is way too low for this stuff.

I looked those Scooby Dooby Do Spy eye pics over and over.

I thought I saw a 44 on one but that was it. I even used to print checks with security pantographs. Sheesht.

Yes, help is always available, from other players or the caller (me)! We’d rather have folks get help with the calls than quit the game, so don’t be shy if any of you need help.

So far I’ve been fairly consistent with how I’ve given my hidden calls, without throwing anything too loopy…so with some rooting around they all can be found. The only real caveat is that I’m one of the more active posters.

Something that some of the newer folks may not know that may help is clicking on a person’s avatar, which makes a little profile preview pop up, click on the avatar again and it takes you to that person’s personal page, there you should see a link to a page that pulls all that person’s posts for you, so you don’t have to search as much.

Back