The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #37 - Revenge or Redemption?

At this point...

iu
Plenty more where that came from! Keep up the good work šŸ˜Ž

Good morning Bingo players!

I hope the calls havenā€™t been too sneaky! Remember, if youā€™re having troubleā€¦feel free to ask your fellow players or even me!

Iā€™ve got your back!
A965CB81-1AB5-45D0-9856-224EC37592A2.gif

By show of hands:

who thinks we should have a new rule that during Bingo games, all shave journal entries are to be only one word long?

Not sure a vote from a criminal like the Dread Pirate Robertā€™s countsā€¦šŸ¤”

If Iā€™m making it too difficult, let me know! Trying to be challenging without going overboard or making it too easy/boring.

Any lurkersā€¦still a few days to get into the game! Come Monday, the extra cards get binned!

Final call for the day, for a total of 4! Special day ahead tomorrow šŸ˜ˆā€¦stay tuned!
0507BEF1-B565-4553-9A7F-F4093CA56189.jpeg
This has a special name designation in a certain gameā€¦where you can carjack just about anything šŸ¤”

Well I'm averaging only finding 1 or 2 a day.. So at least half the calls I have NOT found since we started AND NO hits on my card Yet.. I have only 1 square marked other than the free square and its not even in a spot that counts....

Back