The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #18

bugsbunnyquote.jpg

Spider is correct, if you haven't found all three you haven't found any.

Then you're not be careful enough not to have false calls out there......
Sorry. But you can't use custom Link's in YouTube descriptions. Otherwise I would have made the links words. I just missed it.

I ain't found any and I'm out of ideas.

Seriously, this one is not hard. You just need to follow directions, and pay attention.

I'm surprised you guys haven't complained about a lack of calls so far today. Since y'all have been so patient, here's your reward

char(71)
char(53)
char(49)
char(66)
char(49)
char(50)
char(71)
char(52)
char(57)

FINALLY!!!! Been waiting for some Bingo action.

But alas, only 1/3, 1/3.... hopefully I do better playing at the American Legion tonight.

2/6, 3/6 overall.

Ok here's the real calls

----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- -----

Back