The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #18

uacowboy

"The Minuteman"
Concierge Emeritus
Hobbyist
Rules copied and adjusted from a previous game:
Sign-ups are open today. Join whenever you want. Even after the game starts, if you want to play catch up. The game is live December 9th, 2019. Below are the rules of the game!
1. Be a gentleman in all interactions, banter is fine, and all players must be Nuclear Weapon Certified. Mobs are encouraged.
2. You must be a member in good standing here at the TSC.
3. You must have at least (1) post in the forum that means something.
4. This will be a Standard Number Bingo with NUMBERS, with corresponding Letters B,I,N,G or O! (note rule 5 about the inclusion of letters in the call)
5. Calls will be called in a variety of ways and WILL happen in this thread. They WILL NOT be placed in one of uacowboy's posts outside of this thread for that given day! Time travel can and may happen(Not this game), but will only go back one calendar day. You will know it is a call because it will have a letter and number. It will also have the "edited" marking.
6. There will be (3) calls per day (CET time) unless otherwise noted and approved by the TSC Bingo Council.
7. Letter (if included) and Number can be called in a variety of ways. (YES I repeated myself.)
a. Regular posts.
b. Photo or graphic representation of numbers.
c. Binary, Code, or other brain frying methods including standard accepted bingo lingo. PLEASE NOTE: a link with help on how to solve must be provided if asked for.
d. This game is supposed to be fun.
8. In order to win this game, you need a Double Bingo! This means you need 5 in a row, either diagonal, vertical or horizontal Twice on the same card! Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO!" The first to call Bingo wins the game.
9. You must submit a photo of your card for verification to caller in this thread.
10. Once a verified winner is announced, that winner will become the caller for the next game. Time between games is up to the new caller, but a new game SHOULD be started within 4 weeks of winning.
11. We play here for bragging rights AND the Coveted Bingo Wizard Badge.
12. To join please sign-up below.
13. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game. Any changes must be approved by TSC Bingo Council.
14. HAVE FUN.

If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let me know.

The Prize
First you will get the awesome Bingo Wizard badge!
Second you will go down in history as a BINGO MASTER of incredible mental, physical, and emotional fortitude!
Third you get to call a game! FUN!!!
Fourth You will recive small prize, which is a secret at this point.
All rules and regulations subject to change on a whim based on the emotional and mental state of the caller!

Caller: uacowboy

**** I will send you your card via PM ****

Last edited:
I'm changing things up this game for a couple reasons. #1 is we have a lot of new folks and i want this game to hopefully be enjoyable for them, but i am hoping it will be for everyone. #2 is i want to try to make sure the game is done before the 24th if possible so everyone can enjoy the holidays with their families. to that end i may increase the number of calls per day after the first week depending on how things are going.

Fixed the caller for ya. ;)

1. Spider

Fixed the caller for ya. ;)

1. Spider
oops thanks! lol fixed in the original now too.

1. Spider
2. GearNoir

I might be the Turkey talking ...I'll jump in.

1. Spider
2. GearNoir
3. The Monkey

I might be the Turkey talking ...I'll jump in.

1. Spider
2. GearNoir
3. The Monkey
4. Nurse Dave

1. Spider
2. GearNoir
3. The Monkey
4. Nurse Dave
5. Other Dave

1. Spider
2. GearNoir
3. The Monkey
4. Nurse Dave
5. Other Dave
"The other Dave" is pretty vauge around here.

I like it that way ;) and it's vague not vauge at least down here where we have indoor plumbing and edumacation
I have been using my phone more and more and between the small keyboard, autocorrect and weird gestures being picked up, my communications quality has dropped significantly.

Plus I'm dyslexic so dont pick on the handicapped.

I have been using my phone more and more and between the small keyboard, autocorrect and weird gestures being picked up, my communications quality has dropped significantly.
I know and do the same misspellings but with @NurseDave making fun of Southern Heritage and need to appear intelligent when I can 😂 Just playing around Buddy

If we can only tease @The Monkey about certain ones of his disabilities, I'm going to get confused about what's fair game.

Ok, these are rules even I can handle. I love the puzzles etc, but the time spent hunting for clues got to be too much for my schedule. I'm in!

1. Spider
2. GearNoir
3. The Monkey
4. Nurse Dave
5. Other Dave
6. HMan

Back