The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #11

Clear? Clear???? It's right there! Someone even took a pic of it and threw it up for all to see.

And a video too, but wait it’s a different zip code soap.

Well at least it wasn’t one of those UK zip codes.

And a video too, but wait it’s a different zip code soap.
Oh, is there a discrepancy between the soap in the photo and the one in the video? If so I guess I need to clarify, I would be referring to the photo of the SOTD. DAVE, what did you do!??!?!

Oh, is there a discrepancy between the soap in the photo and the one in the video? If so I guess I need to clarify, I would be referring to the photo of the SOTD. DAVE, what did you do!??!?!
Nothing, they don't read my journal and pulled up an old pic from sbsw at another zip 😂😂😂

One lousy hit in three freaking days brings my total to 3/15. I am currently sharpening all the axes and pitchforks and lighting my torches. witch hunt will follow

Man been out all day and had no time to play. All caught up now right before going home. Nice calls Dave...... I hope I did my math right.

2/3 ........ 6/15

Back