The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #11

Well I am 2 for 3 today and I guess I am happy. Was busy this week and wasn't able to look for everything. I guess I will take the entire weekend to look for the rest. So currently, overall, I am...well...I am still 2/3!

"The call is = the sum of the individual digits of the zip code of the company that made the soap for today's shave from the KY Dave + the number in the name of the razor from today's shave by the name with three names"

"The call is = the sum of the individual digits of the zip code of the company that made the soap for today's shave from the KY Dave + the number in the name of the razor from today's shave by the name with three names"
I.E. - wait for the weekend review.

I'm getting number you already called :mad:

Back