The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #10 - Rules & Signup

I always forget how weird ya'll get in bingo week 2 lol I'm working on today's calls they should be up in a bit

I always forget how weird ya'll get in bingo week 2 lol I'm working on today's calls they should be up in a bit
OH NO NOT MAGIC EYE...PLEASE!!!!
giphy.gif

Here are all of todays calls.

o yotikxkr4 nuvk zngz 4u0 ktpu4 zujg4'y igrry. znk loxyz oy tab. znk ykiutj oy h79. znk znoxj oy t9d. ng1k g mxkgz jg4 hotmu vrg4kx!

Here are all of todays calls.

o yotikxkr4 nuvk zngz 4u0 ktpu4 zujg4'y igrry. znk loxyz oy tab. znk ykiutj oy h79. znk znoxj oy t9d. ng1k g mxkgz jg4 hotmu vrg4kx!

I knew Kyle was a Galactic Overlord, he let it slip writing in his native tongue.

Code is not precise, I'm only sure for the second call.
And Kyle we're not enjoyng today's calls, and have a great day too!

Code is not precise, I'm only sure for the second call.
And Kyle we're not enjoyng today's calls, and have a great day too!
If you have 1 you should have them all.

And I never said they'd be fun for you :devilish:

If you have 1 you should have them all.

And I never said they'd be fun for you :devilish:
You were sincerely hopping that we'll enjoy them;) and no I have second one, first and third I have a letter (column) and no number. Check again!

You were sincerely hopping that we'll enjoy them;) and no I have second one, first and third I have a letter (column) and no number. Check again!
That's what I came up with too.

Back