The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #10 - Rules & Signup

Just as a total noob here, (and I guess that's why I read the rules, and that Lingo clause) I was expecting more of these Lingo calls, and just assumed everyone knew them and I had to get up to speed.

So maybe being a noob made it not so controversial for me.
It's really not that controversial. Giving the caller a hard time is the best part of TSC bingo!

Just as a total noob here, (and I guess that's why I read the rules, and that Lingo clause) I was expecting more of these Lingo calls, and just assumed everyone knew them and I had to get up to speed.

Glad you are getting along here. I missed the Lingo yesterday so you are doing better than I am...bravo.
We are all friends here but the best part of Bingo is the ribbing and complaining. It is a Bingo tradition.

As stated, now that you get it grab a Pitchfork and join us 🤣

Oh so you guys are just taking the piss! Lol, I can do that with the best of them!
19xc21.jpg

Just as a total noob2here, (and I guess that's why I read the rules, and that Lingo clause) I was expecting more of these Lingo calls, and just assumed everyone knew them and I had to get up to speed.
I thought the same thing my first game. That was 4 games ago and this was the first time I saw one used... which is why I used it.

And yeah complaining incessantly is all part of the game from the players side. The caller just tries to have fun keeping it just this side of justified. 😁:devilish:

I thought the same thing my first game. That was 4 games ago and this was the first time I saw one used... which is why I used it.

And yeah complaining incessantly is all part of the game from the players side. The caller just tries to have fun keeping it just this side of justified. 😁:devilish:
And enough posts without calls in them outta you!

Those are british calls, and the british don't use Letters, their system is different. So letters aren't implied with those calls. John used those calls for his game, because we used British bingo cards. You can still use them, but technically, per your rules, you still need to include the letter....

Interesting. I didn't realize the British didn't use letters. That's just weird.

Back