The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game 1 5/15/2018 WE ARE LIVE and PLAYING

1/3, in the x. C'mon Señor Pato, you can make everyone happy by calling my last 3 numbers tomorrow. That would keep el mono in the trees and away from the caller's chair. I would call that a win-win.

Finally got caught up. After all of that...I am six for...well whatever and only have two in the "x." Yup...still can't win this thing today or tomorrow!

Hey! This is a new forum with a fresh start. Plus maybe I'm a totally different John than the one you're thinking of.

Dave, all I need is one. You can make everyone's dreams come true.

We all know better you Bingo Demon, LOL

Morning Lady & Gents.... Your bingo number for the day. I have a busy day at the shop, so if we do end up with a winner..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, please be patient as I will very when I get home this evening, if not I have a special plan for Sunday...

.....and away we go

G-50

I-29

N-41

Have a Good day

2/3 today...and both outside of the X. C'mon...I've been sitting in the same situation for four days now.

1f61c.png

3/3, 3rd day in a row! But only 1 in X. Well, I had my first number in X two days ago, and now I'm missing two...

Whats up with that??? N’s don’t do anybody any good. At our bingo hall, we just skip all the N’s for games like this.

There is no reasoning with him. He actually likes stirring the pot with those "N" calls. I just ignore it in hopes he will stop thinking that it bugs us.

Whats up with that??? N’s don’t do anybody any good. At our bingo hall, we just skip all the N’s for games like this.

Same thing at our bingo hall. When I called my first night I accidentally called an N and I thought the I was going to be destroyed by the seniors. It was a close call. I'm used to being booed since I'm a football referee but I never thought I'd be booed at a church bingo game!

Same thing at our bingo hall. When I called my first night I accidentally called an N and I thought the I was going to be destroyed by the seniors. It was a close call. I'm used to being booed since I'm a football referee but I never thought I'd be booed at a church bingo game!

Seniors can be vicious man! They’ve used up all their patience in the first 70 years and now have no time for Bingo shenanigans! Bingo is life!

Back