The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Call #34: The Terrible Reign of King ScuttleSoap

I guess I'll join this one too...
I will win this thing one day.....

*****************************************************************************************************************************Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

CALLER: Bingo King ScuttleSoap

1. GearNoir (first sacrifice)
2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. Spider
7. Jaro1069

Holy Shnikes! Those are some serious prizes! But honestly...this game looks stupid fun! Emphasis on stupid...I think? Anyway...thanks for hosting Brain!

*****************************************************************************************************************************Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon

@dangerousdon
So you're already trying to knock @Spider. And myself out of the game huh ? ;) :LOL:
Here , let me
FTFY..

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. Spider
7. Jaro1069
8. dangerousdon

@dangerousdon
So you're already trying to knock @Spider. And myself out of the game huh ? ;) :LOL:
Here , let me
FTFY..
iu

@dangerousdon
Here , let me
FTFY..

Well technically, Don signed up before me. He just forgot to add his name to the list. And I didn't notice when I copied the list. So the list should look like this...

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. Jaro1069

This is looking like a great time already!

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. Jaro1069
9. uacowboy

I'd like to be in, but I'm no good at catching the calls.. Also, I'm trying to wrap everything up at my current position at work, for my replacements. So, I need to focus on that for the next couple of weeks and then training for my new role in the weeks after that.

I hope everyone has fun, I'll follow along for the comments!

Last one want bad, let's see how this one turns out.

Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. Jaro1069
9. uacowboy
10. Quijote

Well technically, Don signed up before me. He just forgot to add his name to the list. And I didn't notice when I copied the list. So the list should look like this...

Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. Jaro1069
Oh okay. I didn't notice that. Thanks for the correction. I figured he was just being Don.. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping my current Bingo luck holds up....

Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. Jaro1069
9. uacowboy
10. Quijote
11. Heysi

I’ll give it a try.

Bingo Game #34 Sign ups

2. BarberDave
3. EMG06
4. OpusX
5. Fenster
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. Jaro1069
9. uacowboy
10. Quijote