The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

I started wet Shaving 20 years ago and my first DE was the Merkur 34C, Which I still used today along with the Merkur progress. After reading so much about the Dovo development, and the trial and error that went into developing it I decided to try one. It looks very similar to a Merkur 34c, but it’s much more efficient.. I don’t know how those German engineers did it, but it shaves me as well as my progress on setting number three. Best 50 bucks I ever spent! I prefer the standard, de razor over an adjustable. It’s not as top-heavy as the progress and bulky. I have a very heavy Mediterranean beard, and the progress seems to give me a closer share that last longer, but this new de razor from Dovo is a game changer imho.
is it warm in Arizona today? Dark and cold here in Michigan

I started wet Shaving 20 years ago and my first DE was the Merkur 34C, Which I still used today along with the Merkur progress. After reading so much about the Dovo development, and the trial and error that went into developing it I decided to try one. It looks very similar to a Merkur 34c, but it’s much more efficient.. I don’t know how those German engineers did it, but it shaves me as well as my progress on setting number three. Best 50 bucks I ever spent! I prefer the standard, de razor over an adjustable. It’s not as top-heavy as the progress and bulky. I have a very heavy Mediterranean beard, and the progress seems to give me a closer share that last longer, but this new de razor from Dovo is a game changer imho.
is it warm in Arizona today? Dark and cold here in Michigan
Will be in mid to high 60’s today and sunny

03.31.2024 -Happy Easter

I notice a lot of the men on here have ,and rave about their Paladin 2 band brushes. I just checked out their website, and they don’t have any for sale. Do you know how I could get one? I really like the one you used in this latest video.

Back